1. Editorial Guidelines:
We acknowledge that our Editor/ Editor-in-Chief play an important role in Open Access publication right from formation of the editorial board to publication of manuscripts. Editor/ Editor-in-Chief fosters the standard of a publication and also the overall content of the journal; rendering valuable services to Open Access through their eminence in analysis & experience in their individual field.
Verizona Open Access Journals welcome scientists, researchers, medical practitioners, academicians curious about serving as volunteer editors. Verizona publishes peer reviewed journals within the field of Engineering, Science & Technology. Editors play an outstanding role in maintaining the standards of any journal. Editors of Verizona Open Access Journals are expected to take the whole responsibility for the journals, and monitor the complete publication process.
Benefits as an Editor for Verizona Open Access Journals
Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Certificate of appreciation from Verizona group, honored by the Editor-in-Chief at the top of the year.
- Recognition as an editor for Verizona Open Access journal.
- Honorable position as Chair /Co-Chair for any conferences organized by Verizona group.
- Editors are requested to assign the reviewers for the manuscripts received from the editorial office. If the editors busy, they can inform the editorial workplace regarding their inaccessibility. This permits us to assign identical article to alternative editors having similar analysis interest.
- Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the upcoming issues of the journal.
- Encouraging the submission of fine quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
- Quality check of the manuscript.
- Timely response to the editorial workplace and completion of the review process inside the provided timeline.
- Editors are not bound to process a given number of manuscripts. The editor is free to work according to his interest and his prior commitments.
- We encourage editors to present new ideas/suggestions to improve the quality of the journal.
- Editors ought to be connected with alternative editorial board members.
- Editors have to monitor the whole review method to take care of the quality of the journal.
- Editors ought to accommodates knowledge protection ethics and maintain confidentiality. Whereas considering case reports and patient pictures, it's forever better to get written consent of the patients from the individual authors and to confirm their believability.
Editorial policies are optimized to protect and reinforce the journals integrity and quality while aiming at readers interest. Verizona Group provides complete editorial freedom to the Editorial Board members with the authority to determine journals content and it does not interfere with any sort of assessment process of manuscripts. Verizona publications are intended to meet research ethics, copyright protection, to maintain transparency and respect the privacy of participating individuals such as editors, reviewers and authors. The principal goal of an editor should be to endeavour the content quality, ensure skilful peer review process and publish on a timely basis.
Editors should ensure that all the articles are published with respect to the scope of the journal based on relevancy, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics. Also assure that decisions regarding the manuscripts are not affected by the authors: Origin, Personal Issues, Nationality, Ethnicity, Race, Religion or Political Beliefs. Decisions must be provided strictly based on the articles scientific validity and importance to the scientific community.
2. Join As Editor